Wards Tree Service was started by Gary Ward in 1991, after years of experience gained in tree removal while working for a lawn care business. The tree work was a natural outgrowth of his hobby, which was rock climbing. The company was incorporated in 2001 and presently has four full-time employees plus an additional three who work during periods of peak demand. Wards Tree Service, Inc. is licensed and fully insured for your protection.
In addition to the normal tools of the trade, Wards Tree Service owns and regularly uses the following equipment:
- 2 – 18″ large capacity chippers
- 2 – Chip trucks
- Bucket truck
- Stump grinder
- Spider Lift – moves on tracks and will fit through a 3 ft. opening – its 75 ft. height is ideal for working in yards without damage.
- Full size skid-steer tread loader with grapples to remove large wood – 4000 lb. capacity
- Mini skid steer with treads to minimize damage – it will fit through a 3 ft. opening. We also use it to pick-up and remove stump chips when needed.
- Loader designed to remove large wood in residential areas without lawn damage
- Commercial log splitter that can handle anything we cut
Other local landscapers and tree service companies frequently call Wards Tree Service for difficult tree and limb removals because of their experience with cranes and bucket trucks and their ability to remove large limbs and entire trees in close conditions without damaging lawns and landscapes.
Wards Tree Service carries a $1,000,000 liability insurance policy to protect you and your home or business from any accidental damage or injury caused by our work. Our employees are covered by Workers’ Compensation insurance to protect them from accidents or injuries which happen on the job. If our employees were not covered by Workers’ Compensation insurance, our homeowner and business clients might be liable for accidents or injuries which happen on their property. It is vitally important that you verify that the businesses you hire to perform dangerous work such as tree services are fully insured, for your protection.
Wards Tree Service has been an accredited member of the Better Business Bureau since 2016. Please review our BBB Profile.